ALNO Celebrated Taste of T Chef Event at New York City Showroom with Bessou Restaurant
Culinary and design aficionado's flocked to the A&D Building to attend New York City’s most prestigious chef event, Taste of T. The New York Times' 'T Style Magazine' sponsored event, held November 3rd and welcomed professional chefs in each showroom from the New York restaurant's industry pedigree.
ALNO gladly welcomed chefs from Bessou for this event and made a positive splash in the design community as new kitchen product introductions at ALNO were shown at the ALNO showroom. Top show stoppers were the Sensodrive automated ceramic panel system in the ALNOCERA kitchen model, which moves the segmented panel fronts up and down with the slight push of a button. Also popular was the artistic backsplash in the ALNOPLAN kitchen by European artist Hendrik Tuttlies tuttlies.com.
Share this news:
- ALNO COMPLETES KITCHENS FOR THE CRIMSON TOWER IN MIAMI
- ALNO CELEBRATES ITS 90 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AT IMM COLOGNE FURNITURE FAIR
- ALNO Spring Forward Promotion
- Modern Luxury Atlanta: Best of Design: Best in Biz
- ALNO Booth at the Cologne Fair
- ALNO Exhibits at imm Cologne 2017
- ALNOINOX GOLD STEEL CABINETS
- Via Mizner Selects ALNO Cabinetry for Project in Boca Raton, Florida
- ALNO Celebrated Taste of T Chef Event at New York City Showroom with Bessou Restaurant
- ALNO AT THE REAL DEAL SOUTH FLORIDA SHOWCASE