Alno Celebrates ICFF at its New York Showroom
More than three hundred attendees visited the Alno showroom in New York at the Architects & Designers building located at 150 East 58th Street on the 10th Floor for the International Contemporary Furniture Fair. Alno announced the unveiling of its new all steel high-end line called AlnoInox, as well as celebrated its award of “Brand of the Century” by the Superbrands organization. The event was part of the A&D Building’s open house called, “Opening Night” sponsored by Interior Design magazine.
Alno also participated in the DIFFA Raffle, (The Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS) where visitors dropped a business card to win $1,000 off of a kitchen purchase of $15,000 or more. In appreciation for visiting Alno that evening to view the new kitchen and cabinetry displays, Alno handed out branded white visors. ICFF proved to be a success again this year in New York, and served as a platform for hundreds of thousands of like-minded design and architecture professionals to partake in networking activities throughout the city. The company was pleased to host this event and to support those fighting AIDS.
Share this news:
- ALNO COMPLETES KITCHENS FOR THE CRIMSON TOWER IN MIAMI
- ALNO CELEBRATES ITS 90 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AT IMM COLOGNE FURNITURE FAIR
- ALNO Spring Forward Promotion
- Modern Luxury Atlanta: Best of Design: Best in Biz
- ALNO Booth at the Cologne Fair
- ALNO Exhibits at imm Cologne 2017
- ALNOINOX GOLD STEEL CABINETS
- Via Mizner Selects ALNO Cabinetry for Project in Boca Raton, Florida
- ALNO Celebrated Taste of T Chef Event at New York City Showroom with Bessou Restaurant
- ALNO AT THE REAL DEAL SOUTH FLORIDA SHOWCASE