ALNO COMPLETES KITCHENS FOR THE CRIMSON TOWER IN MIAMI
ALNO has completed the installation of 90 kitchens and bathrooms at The Crimson. Designed by IDEA Architects, this uniquely constructed Bayfront condominium is located in mid-town Miami.
ALNO provided 18 floors of the project with fitted cabinetry made-in-Germany, in white matte lacquer, (treated with a special UV finish) and Chestnut wood-effect doors. UV Lacquer is a popular finish for South Florida because this lacquer is treated in a way that protects the doors from discoloration due to sunlight or natural daylight.
The kitchen comes furnished with state-of-the-art Bosch appliances. Each kitchen has an island with breakfast seating and gorgeous asymmetrical waterfall counters. The kitchen looks out onto views of the bay or the city and are perfectly designed for high-end condominium living.
Special features of the kitchen also include under-mount mood lighting, deep stainless steel sinks with single lever faucet and pull-out spray, quartz countertops in stone grey, European style refrigerator with large freezer drawer, smooth ceramic cooktops, and spacious sliding pantries.
Share this news:
- ALNO COMPLETES KITCHENS FOR THE CRIMSON TOWER IN MIAMI
- ALNO CELEBRATES ITS 90 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AT IMM COLOGNE FURNITURE FAIR
- ALNO Spring Forward Promotion
- Modern Luxury Atlanta: Best of Design: Best in Biz
- ALNO Booth at the Cologne Fair
- ALNO Exhibits at imm Cologne 2017
- ALNOINOX GOLD STEEL CABINETS
- Via Mizner Selects ALNO Cabinetry for Project in Boca Raton, Florida
- ALNO Celebrated Taste of T Chef Event at New York City Showroom with Bessou Restaurant
- ALNO AT THE REAL DEAL SOUTH FLORIDA SHOWCASE