ALNO Miami Multi-Unit Business Booming in South Florida
Multi-Unit Kitchen Project News
Alno will commence installation for four new multi-unit projects in Florida: 1010 Brickell in Miami, Via Mizner in Boca Raton, Sereno Tower in Bay Harbour Islands and the exclusive Prive at Island Estates.
1010 Brickell will be an iconic 50-story condominium tower with glass façade and curvilinear profile. 387 Alno kitchens will be installed in high-gloss ultra-white fronts. For Via Mizner, Alno is installing 366 kitchens in this palatial-styled building, and for Sereno, Alno has designed kitchens in Silva beech wood-effect veneer with white matte lacquer.
ALNO was also awarded the most exclusive project in South Florida, Prive at Island Estates which sits on the last habitable island in South Florida with each apartment having views of the water. No other building in South Florida offers such exclusivity as Prive does. The above are just four of more than a dozen projects ALNO Miami has been awarded since opening its doors locally in mid-town in 2013. ALNO Miami will be delivering about 2,000 kitchens in the next 2 years. For more information about kitchens for multi-unit projects, please contact Albert Migliori at 305.576.2566.
Share this news:
- ALNO COMPLETES KITCHENS FOR THE CRIMSON TOWER IN MIAMI
- ALNO CELEBRATES ITS 90 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AT IMM COLOGNE FURNITURE FAIR
- ALNO Spring Forward Promotion
- Modern Luxury Atlanta: Best of Design: Best in Biz
- ALNO Booth at the Cologne Fair
- ALNO Exhibits at imm Cologne 2017
- ALNOINOX GOLD STEEL CABINETS
- Via Mizner Selects ALNO Cabinetry for Project in Boca Raton, Florida
- ALNO Celebrated Taste of T Chef Event at New York City Showroom with Bessou Restaurant
- ALNO AT THE REAL DEAL SOUTH FLORIDA SHOWCASE